Our History

Home Page Our Ministries Directions Our Staff Current Calendar Related Links Prayer Requests Our History Confirmation Course

Peace Lutheran Church was organized in 1976, and we have been proudly bringing
the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the "Alpine Village" of Gaylord, Michigan ever since.


Ground BreakingDedication

Significant dates in our history include:

January 18, 1976
First Worship Service

November 7, 1976
Organization of Peace Lutheran Church

May 17, 1981
Dedication of First Church

June 18, 1989
Dedication of Fellowship Hall & Classrooms

May 2, 1999
Dedication of New Narthex & Sanctuary



Dove

Peace Gaylord
ELCA

Contact us
3703 Old 27 South
P.O. Box 1153
Gaylord, MI 49735

Phone: 1-989-732-1991
Fax: 1-989-705-2551
Office: office@peacegaylord.org
Webmaster: webmaster@peacegaylord.org